As you will probably know, life doesn’t slow down after retirement. You may well be busier than ever before, whether you’re enjoying new hobbies, holidays or simply more time spent with your nearest and dearest. Nevertheless, ensuring your income can support you for the rest of your life requires careful financial planning.
What’s more, new financial concerns come into play once you reach retirement. Perhaps you’ve received a lump sum, whether from a Final Salary pension or an inheritance, and want to ensure the money is put to good use in a way that is purposeful yet sustainable. In addition, you may be thinking about later life and what will happen to your loved ones after you’re gone. If you want to leave a financial legacy behind, now is the time to put a plan in place.
Darren, our Chartered Financial Planner, has more than 26 years’ experience in working with people who have already retired. His passion for people, combined with his financial planning expertise, means he can help you align your money with your aspirations.
We will help you:
- Establish your hopes and dreams for retirement, and create a plan that ensures you are on track to achieve them
- Ensure you are spending and saving in a way that is sustainable for the rest of your life
- Improve your financial arrangements so that your capital is working as hard as it can for you
- Mitigate Inheritance Tax as much as possible, so that more of your money is left to your family
- Leave a meaningful legacy behind for your loved ones, in accordance with your wishes